In the world of commerce, payment methods refer to the method in which a product or service is paid for by the customer.
Note: There are usually multiple payment options within each type of payment method, for example: Payment processors best example Ottu Payment Gateway. Credit card options can include American Express, Mastercard and Visa. Other payment methods include Apple Pay.
The core benefit of online payment technologies is to empower us to proceed our online purchasing faster than in-store purchasing. This makes the seamless payment checkout preferable for customers. Outt payment checkout is considered seamless payment checkout.
Ottu payment checkout uses a progress indicator to easily convey to customers what stage or step of checkout they are on. This shows customers how far they’ve come, and what stages are ahead, guiding them along in the process. This makes checkout simple to follow, and gives the customer an idea of how much longer the checkout will take to complete.
Ottu payment checkout is using microcopy to help explain what each form field requests and to provide more information to the customer at different stages of the checkout flow. Which is giving customers the information they need exactly when they need, it makes it easier for them to follow along.
Outt payment checkout indicates errors throughout the checkout steps. This guides the user through the process, ensure the accuracy of the information being input, and help to validate the information Ottu gets from customers as they checkout.
Ottu payment checkout offers a number of different payment gateways for customers.
- Select Products and Add to Cart.
- Search and select the products, add to cart.
- View Cart.
- Review and modify the order Checkout.
- Enter contact details, billing info and shipping info, Make Payment.
- Select the desired payment mode (KNET/Master/Visa) to make the payment.
- Merchants can create payment request via Ottu website after login.
- After filling the required field, by clicking the submit button, the payment link will be created.
- Payment link will direct to the selected payment gateway in order to enter the required data where the authentication will proceed.
- After the authentication process gets done, the payment transfer will proceed, then the payment request is done.